Thursday, March 22, 2007

Stupid rain. Our game was cancelled today because of the light precipitation we recieved, argh makes me mad. In result we had nothing softball related not even practice, so some of us went to the Rec and worked out. My legs are now sore, sweet. Classes were pretty blah and boring today we didn't do much. I was struggling to pay attention especially because my coughing woke me up at 2 in the morning last night and kept me up until four, not fun. Good news baby Clayton got out of the hospital today, this makes me feel a lot better I don't like him being in there. Tonight since I was free Jay, Amber, and the girls came and got me for dinner and we met Kelsey at Bonanza. It was fun the girls were really wound up they blame this on us but I was simply sitting there, I did not cause the hyperness. After dinner we went to Wal-Mart this was an andventure but we enjoyed it and it was nice to hang out with them I hadn't seen the family in a long time, they missed me:) Well it is time for me to go read, I know DORK.

Carrie Out

No comments: