Monday, March 26, 2007

It was soo nice out today and then it had to go and monsoon tonight. Rain better not cancel my game tomorrow, I want to play Parkland, which means Jessie and Lindsay are coming. I went to weights for basketball this morning to work out my legs, I was one of three that showed up. Wow great dedication team. Classes today went pretty smooth I took a math test, wrote a paper, and learned about Annie Leibovitz. I spent weights class talking to Coach Thomas he kept trying to hook me up with this weird kid in our class who used to stalk me, big dork. Our pitchers passed their drug tests today I really don't know how drinking all of that water must have cleansed their systems because I know for a fact that they weren't innocent. Practice went alright it was just nice to be outside, minus the fact that someone pooped on everybase marker on our field. I got the delightful duty of shoveling it and throwing it away, fun fun. Good news though my shirt that I accidently threw on top of the dugout last week came down and was sitting in the dug out good luck for me. After dinner Ashley and I went on a long walk, I hadn't done that in awhile so I really enjoyed it. Then we ran into Coach Thomas again and he asked us to go sit in the gym with him while he threw batting practice to Ryan. They miss us which is okay because I miss them a lot too. It was nice to actually just spend some time with them today. Well after playing a little basketball when they left I went to Culvers with Cassie, Nicole, and some Hartem kids for ice cream, it was fun and man did it taste good. Rain Rain Go Away!

Carrie Out

No comments: