Sunday, March 18, 2007

I can't believe Spring Break is already over. South Carolina was a blast but flew by. Here is some random information about the trip:

~The bus ride there gave me a cold and I didn't sleep hardly at all maybe an hour
~We stayed in a hotel right on the beach, it was shabby, no hot water and dirty with a leaky ceiling which by the end of the week had started to cave in and break onto our floor, fun!
~We stayed right on the beach did I mention this? It was awesome being able to walk out the door right to the ocean
~The first two days it was cold but then it warmed up I rocked out the shorts and swimming suit and even got a slight sun tan/burn
~I didn't play at all the first game...I was mad....we lost....after that I started and played every game....we won them all...I'm just saying:) Still 7-1 is nice
~I hit decent and a stupid girl robbed me of a homerun
~We stayed up late laughing and messing around and got up every morning at 6:30, boo
~Everyone took lots of pictures which turned out good
~We walked through about half a bazillion stores the nicest ones were at Broadway at the Beach
~ I attempted to catch any and every animal I saw to no avil, for future reference seagulls and ducks fly when you run at them
~ We ate lots of food at places I have never heard of in my life but I survived
~ We saw about a million Shoneys, Waffle Houses, and Chick Fil-A, yet ate at none of them I am upset by this
~ I was threatend with a 175$ fine and arrest...for standing on a sidewalk at 12:45 at night, that's right I am a rebel
~ We didn't sleep hardly at all Thursday night in preparation for Friday's bus journey
~ I actually slept some on the way home, minus the nauseus feeling the bus was giving me and the cold it caused to return to me
~ I went home when we got back and just chilled it was nice but I am still sick
~ School starts tomorrow, nope not excited about this

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dude..just stopping by to read about your life!!! Pretty intersting but would be better if I was in it more. But before we know it it will be summer and we will see each other a lot more!! But I also wanted to let you know that while I was in Florida I also saw a lot of Shoney's a shit ton of Waffle Houses and Chik-fil-a..and guess what me stopped at Chik-fil-a!! Or however you spell it but it was delightful...be jealous. Sorry I forgot to call you back last night...I was so distracted. But after 9 I will definately call you tonight!!! See you thursday...Ill strap Wendy down..so hit it my way!!

p.s. I got you something in Florida

arrgghhhh love you bye
~Kels