Sunday, March 04, 2007

This weekend flew by. Saturday I went to the boys regional game, we thought it started at 2 but the game time had switched to 3. Let's just say we were nice and early and spent the extra time talking to Coach Thomas and hearing all his wonderful stories. Then I went home, well not really I went to Bloomington for some delicious Monical's pizza and to buy odds and ends I needed to leave on Friday. I spent the rest of the night just chilling, annoying my brothers, and playing with my dog. This morning Mom brought me back to school for softball practice. I am enjoying the change of pace and so far I haven't had too much shoulder pain which is a relief. Coach Andrews says it looks like I am throwing better and my shoulder looks looser...let's hope it stays that way. After that I went to dinner with Kaylee and Cassie which in keeping with the current trend was gross. I settled for some fruit and ceral and ate some Easy Mac in my room. The rest of the night I spent writing yet another art paper, this one on Andy Warhol, who was very talented but also very different. It was interesting research. Then it was my Sunday ritual of watching Brothers & Sisters which is a terrific show. Well I need to pack my backpack for tomorrow so I am gone.

Carrie Out

No comments: