Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ohh it has been a LONG day. Math class is killing me I cannot focus and as a result my grade is dropping every week, I still have an A but a low one and it is dwindling. My English teacher made me mad he thought it was funny to keep freezing our computers right in the middle of us doing things. In result I would lose my spot in my paper and forget what I was doing. He kept saying he wouldn't do it again but he did I got mad packed up my books and left. Coach Thomas class is what got me through the day today. He talked to me about how frustrated I am with softball right now and just helped me sort out some problems. Then I took around some new recruits for next year with the other basketball girls, I kinda enjoyed doing this. Well I was still holding some inner rage so I went to the gym and shot for an hour before practice. Practice made me mad people who aren't playing well don't practice hard. I talked to Coach after practice just to vent some of my frustration with what's going on. He told me not everyone thinks like I do as in what is right and wrong and I have to continue to step up and set the example on and off the field. I am trying my best but I just don't feel like I am getting through. Well I was still frustrated so I decided to run off my rage I just took off and I felt suprisingly better when I was done. Then I went and sat with Ashley to vent off the last of my anger. Ryan saw us outside and came to see us, I love how just seeing him makes me happy. He sat with me for awhile and was making me laugh. Well he must have sensed I was upset because after he left Coach Thomas came over and asked if I was okay because Ryan thought I was mad. Those two can make me laugh even when I don't want to and I love them for that. Well after that I was finally feeling angerless and enjoying it. That lasted up until 11:30 when yet another team meeting was called these just make me sooo mad and they are annoying. I hate how people can dish and dish and dish but never take, grow up. Urgh..most of us freshman never even open our mouths because we are afraid that once we start we aren't gonna be able to stop and we are gonna make a lot of sophomores mad. I pretty much just sat there and listened to all their lies and crap, fun times. Oh well there is nothing I can do about it and I am done worrying about what they do, I just need to look out for myself. Just a thought: My cousin Amy was put into the hospital with some serious pregnancy problems today, she is on bed rest, and hoping for more weeks of pregnancy to help ensure the health of her baby boy Sawyer. So if you could just keep her and the family in your prayers it would be greatly appreciated.

Carrie Out

No comments: