Saturday, March 03, 2007

This has been a hectic week, I've felt like I was falling behind the whole time. Classes have been a struggle and so has paying attention. But I've made it and today was a better day. My classes went alright minus my art appreciation course the teacher is mad at our class because only a few of us do the work so he decided he is going to "block" our grades in at B's or C's no matter what. This I find unfair to those of us who actually did what is required but he said it is just a marker and if we do the work it can change. I really wanted to hit today but I couldn't find anyone to do it with me, I called everyone on the team to no avail. I called Coach Andrews back to see if I could just hit off the tee and he gave in and said he could run down for a half and hour and feed me since I was so determined. It feels good to have a bat back in my hands and I have actually been hitting decent, I got about 120 swings in today which felt nice. I didn't get my Friday lunch date with Coach Thomas today which was sad, he was busy, but we got in a few minutes of conversation. I know it's dumb that I miss him already but after seeing people everyday for six months believe me you get attached. All of the basketball girls have been seeking each other out just for a few minutes of talking, there are definately some withdrawls. I hardcore cleaned my room this afternoon and packed and cleaned my softball gear to leave next week. Tonight I hung out with Ashley, Sherry, Casie, and her friend. We watched AA girls basketball state and went to Steak n' Shake for a good hour. After that Ashley and I just drove around and talked for an hour or so. I enjoyed discussing life and just not having anywhere I needed to be. I think I am going home tomorrow since I don't have practice but I will be back Sunday.

Carrie Out

No comments: