Wednesday, September 09, 2009

21

I awoke at the lovely time of 6:00 this morning thanks to basketball. We started preseason training today. Two mornings a week bright and early at 6:30. It actually wasn't too bad today. I wasn't too tired from not sleeping well nor did the workout kill me so I chalk it up to a good morning. Came back ate some breakfast and showered. I chilled for about 45 minutes until class started. In Science today we played word association games and drew animals. I drew a blue monkey, education classes are where it's at. Before lunch I put away the weekends clean laundry and took out 2 weeks worth of garbage. Met the team for lunch and laughter. In Math today we played with the smart board and did some practice activities, good times. I spent my time before dinner doing homework. It was all kinds of exciting but it's done so I'm happy with that. Kelsey came and had dinner with us in the cafeteria. Chicken bowl and banana's foster, twas a good meal. Then Kels and I went to the movies to see "All About Steve." It was cute-ish with some good one liners but I was hoping for a little more comedy. We chilled in my room awhile after the movie and then she dropped me off at my teammates house. It is now officially Nikki's 21st birthday so we went to the bar at 12 until 1. I was simply there for moral support and don't worry Mom I didn't walk I was picked up and dropped off at my door. Now I need to grab some z's because well I think I am getting a cold again.

Carrie Out

No comments: