Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Late...almost

The morning got off to a rough start. I rolled over in bed and looked at my clock 6:28. I had basketball conditioning at 6:30. For a few seconds I was all kinds of confused. I couldn't remember what day it was or if I even had basketball. Then it clicked, I'm a little slow sometimes. Luckily I slept in my workout clothes. I jumped out of bed slid into my tennis shoes and ran to Shirk. I arrived right before we started our warm up, not late at all, ha! Anyways workout wasn't too bad a little intense but survivable. I came back and showered then laid down till class. Science class was enjoyable today. We presented photo essays. They were entertaining and we got to listen to music. Between classes I lounged around and then went to lunch. Breakfast at lunch I love it. Math class wasn't bad either. We played with the smart board, watched youtube, and did simulation activities with alligators and poker chips. Good times. I then had nothing to do for the rest of the night. I am not accustomed to free time. I started my homework at 4. I spent a suprisingly long time drafting and implementing a lesson plan for kindergarten science. It's not that writing lesson plans are hard to do, they're just so involved and legnthy. I took a break when I hit the halfway point just to take a short walk, hey it was nice out. I grabbed some PB and J for dinner then got back to work. I have other homework to do but I decided that was enough. I then watched Michael Jordan's HOF address on youtube cause I missed it. I don't know what I think about it, seemed a little too self absorbed. Called Grandpa to tell him happy birthday and spent the rest of the night watching SVU. This song has been stuck in my head all day, if you want check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae2GwJ3qyLI.

Carrie Out

No comments: