Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend Madness

My entire weekend has been busy, fun, and ultimately exhausting. Friday I sat in a dentists chair for 2 hours. Now that was enjoyable. Actually 2 Novocain shots later, I wasn't feeling too bad just all kinds of numb. As an end result I got a new molar, nice. Then it was off to football, the game wasn't as one sided as I was expecting it to be so that was good. A crazy fog settled in in the second half and you couldn't even see across the field. I had fall retreat for Encounter at Little Galilee this weekend but due to the fog didn't head out until Saturday morning. It was a lot of fun just to be able to hang out and get to know people. We had services, worship, camp fires, small group, paddle boating, Frisbee, volleyball, and all kinds of other fun games. The downside was that I went to bed sick with a fever and sore throat...oh and the fact that there were not enough beds so I had to sleep on the floor. I woke up this morning feeling like crap. I made it home and slept the afternoon away. Then I had high school youth group kickoff. We had a wiener roast with some capture the flag and other joyous actvities. Now I am going to attempt to sleep off whatever sickness has found me this time.

Carrie Out

No comments: