Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Youth Group

It's 9:00 and I feel like it's midnight. I didn't even get up until 11:00 today either. My work schedule changed to make room for my field placement, only I had already made plans to go on Friday. So I had a pretty free day today. Good thing too I am sick again just real rundown and yuck. As said I got up late took a shower then laid back down. I went to meet my advisor at 12 only she didn't come. So again I came back to my room and slept. I wasn't hungry anyways so I chose today to do my CIY prayer fast for the week. Started off to 2:00 class feeling dizzy and tingly. I figured I should force feed myself anything and drink some fluids. It seemed to help. Class was all about Booker T. Washington. I found out today that not only did Old Man River shoot the breeze with Martin Luther King and the likes, he also lived in Afghanistan and speaks all kinds of crazy languages. Crazy dude. After class I packed up and headed home. I laid on the couch and petted the dog until I headed to the church at 5:15. Tonight kicked off our K-8 youth programs. We had a suprisingly big group, it was nice. We started with a helpers dinner and then it was off to the races checking everybody in and starting the night off. I'm not real familiar with the Wednesday night format but I am learning, it seemed to go okay and I enjoyed it. Wrapped it up and headed back here, now I'm thinking bed would be awesome. I got basketball at 6:30 am again tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: