Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Quarantine

I didn't go to basketball this morning per the doctors orders. Extra sleep was much appreciated. I rolled into science class right on time. I wasn't going to go but we had 2 classes cancelled last week and I didn't want to fall behind. I was quarantined, no one would sit by me and my teacher was being all "Mom like." It was all quite amusing. She made me drink a whole bottle of juice before I left and told me to go and sleep until my next class. I did sleep until I had to go to stupid work, cut right into my rest. It was only an hour shift though and I made it through. After work I was hungry but had no soup so I called Stacey and headed over to my teammates house. They let me in the door and made me stand in the kitchen and not touch anything. Stacey fixed the soup gave it to me and they sent me out the door. I drank it up then slept again until math class. My science teacher had told my math teacher I was sick, she was being all motherly too. I wasn't allowed to touch the manipulative's or calculators, but kids did sit by me this time. I really don't think it's that bad people are just overly cautious apparently. I went home after class for 2 reasons. One I had a visitation for a family friend I needed to attend and two I can't go to kindergarten tomorrow because I am sick. So instead I spent my evening doing nothing and chilling with Bren. We watched "Bed Time Stories," and I loved it. Tomorrow I need to write my intent to student teach essay, tonight I need to sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: