Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mmmm Tooth

I feel like all I've done the last couple of days is sleep and the crazy thing is...I still feel tired. Got up bright, well more like dark, and early for basketball. Today's workout was harder and we are going to definitely be sore tomorrow. As much as I don't like the workouts while we are doing them when they are over they don't seem that bad. I was starving after, or so I thought. I decided to stop at the cafeteria and eat breakfast. I ended up drinking 2 glasses of juice and eating a muffin...and then feeling like hurling. I walked home took a shower and laid on my bed until class willing myself not to puke. Much to my pleasure I succeeded. Went to class early because we had presentations and we needed to make sure they worked. We were all sitting around and then noticed it was past time for class to start and our teacher is never late. Then we discovered the note in the corner of the door window, class was cancelled. I came back and slept some, yeah rest. I have felt better congestion wise today just a little nauseous and worn out. Went to work at 11 and spent 2 hours reading the paper and Sports Illustrated instead of doing homework. Piddled around until math class where we did some rousing mental math. My teacher dubbed me the human calculator. What can I say apparently 5th grade math is my gift in life ha. It was straight to the gym after class for some pick up. After we went out to the fields and watched the first half of the soccer game. Christina and I ate Tommy's for dinner. I got more than just my meal though I swallowed part of my tooth, awesome! Now I am prepping to go to Bible study I wrote early cause 6:00 work demands me to sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: