Sunday, September 13, 2009

Football!

What a great weekend for football! Friday night's annihilation of U-High was awesome. U of I's slaughter of ISU was at least an improvement on last weekends embarrassment. And the Packer's defeat of the Bears was priceless. I was getting nervous there at the end of the game wondering if Rodgers could pull off a 2-minute-drill like Favre could and he delivered. I don't know what I love more that or the fact that Cutler threw FOUR interceptions. Chicago's savior is off to a great start. Ahhh. Started the morning off with some churchsky. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed today's worship selection and the sermon wasn't bad either. Right now I don't have a Sunday school class so I am just kind of floating. I attended the high school class today, always a good time. Came home and hung out with Mom and Brent. Watched the Vikes Browns game. I just can't not watch Brett Favre, I have a disease I'm sure of it. I was just hoping he didn't make a fool of himself. I don't want him to ruin his legacy. I can't be a Vikings fan, but maybe I can support Favre silently. At least while they aren't playing the Packers or vying for their playoff spot. Then Bren and I went cat hunting. There is a Siamese kitten someone dumped living in our garage. We want to catch and befriend it, we are failing, someday it shall be ours. Spent the rest of the evening at youth group. We started this neat video series called Paul in Rome, it's really good. After youth I went to Beth and Troy's to watch the first half of the game and hang out. I left at half time to ensure I could see the second half of the game and as stated before I LOVED it! But for now I should contemplate sleeping.

Carrie Out

No comments: