Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dentist

I was sleepy this morning...all day actually. Musta not slept well, oops! I didn't go to basketball this morning but instead hit up the dentist. I was afraid I could not remember how to get there and the reasons were 2-fold. 1. One of my eyes was swollen shut and I was a little messed up last time I was there and 2. I am directionally challenged. But fear not Magellan the journey was made without mishap! I filled out all the necessary forms then it was back to the chair. In all honesty Dentist and Doctor's offices kinda trip me out, not a big fan. It wasn't bad though, they actually did nothing except check out my tooth. Dr. said it would take too long to do what they needed today and he didn't want to numb me go halfway and then have me come back and numb me again to finish. That I appreciate, I abhor needles. Anyways I shall venture back to the land of canines and cuspids next Friday. Off to class only we threw a curve ball today and our Ed. Teachers flopped schedules, math in the morning, science in the afternoon. We learned some crazy ways to multiply today that I had never heard of it was enlightening:) Work followed where I read an entire Time magazine, what can I say IWU has made me classy like that, oh and the fact that I had nothing else I could do and there were no Sports Illustrated. In science we read a book about rocks, played with apples, picked some leaves, and built paper helicopters. I know you're jealous. Went straight to pick-up we had lots of people today which equals lots of sitting around. A few of us shot around after and then headed to dinner. Nacho bar and New York Deli bar yums. The rest of the night I have been accumulating research on Germany in 1848, it's as awesome as it sounds. I must be off tomorrow is a big day, 6 am work, class, visiting Jodi and Trey and then football!

Carrie Out

No comments: