Monday, September 14, 2009

Early

Why hello Monday! I am blogging early because I am going to Encounter tonight yet still have to get up at 6 for basketball. Let's hope that's a good choice. I rolled straight into a lil Modern Germany today. We were all about Germany in 1848 today it was a good time. We each had a section to research, I had the Duchy of Nassau. I looked all weekend but didn't find much info. I was pleased when in class we really didn't have to say much about our places. I grabbed a quick lunch and ate with some of our freshman, it was alright. This afternoon I got to talk to my friend Kelsey Coker via Skype. She is in Spain for the semester so it was nice to be able to talk to her and attempt to get caught up, I miss her. Then it was off to Old Man Rivers class. No clue what we talked about today it was especially boring. I did draw some lovely pictures though. I had some time before pick up so I did a lot of nothing and loved it. I talked to Ryan for a bit, he cracks me up. Stupid Florida, I want him back in Illinois. Pick up was tiring today we had exactly 10 players. We did get a lot of games in though so that was nice. Sarah drove me home then I hit up the Dug Out for dinner. I got a chicken and portabello ciabata. I was gravely disappointed. I took off the chicken and just ate the other stuff but still not so good. Now I'm gonna hang til it's time to head out.

Carrie Out

No comments: