Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hot

So I found out today those gnats aren't really gnats at all but plant lice...yummy. Basketball kicked off the day, hurray conditioning. Workout was kind of hard today possibly because it was 40,000 degrees humid in the gym. We were sweating a small bit. I was tired so I crashed for a bit before heading off to class. In science today we practiced classifications, which meant we got to play with colorful toy fish. Then we read a book called "Diary of a Worm," it was funny. Then it was work time. I once again read Time Magazine, I'm starting to get all kinds of intelligent, ha. Lunch was unfulfilling, I hate working shifts that keep me from going to the cafeteria. Peanut butter and jelly just doesn't always cut it. Math class was all about adding, its a tricky subject which needs loads of time devoted to it. I think I have eaten and drank everything I could get my hands on today. For some reason I was hungry and thirsty at all times of the day. After class I went to Justin's for dinner. We had pork roast and some vegetables. It was delicious. We hung out the rest of the night watching the office. That show is hilarious no matter how many times you watch. Speaking of TV tomorrow is the season premire of Law and Order: SVU and I am beyond excited. You don't have to tell me I know I am a dork.

Carrie Out

No comments: