Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nothing

Nothing real exciting to report from here on the homefront. Except for ya I'm still at home. Got me a lil Dr.'s appointment in the morning. I hate the Dr. I'm hoping he will discover I have a magical illness that will simply evaporate within 3 minutes of seeing him. In reality I will probably have a mono test run. Today I have done a lot of nothing. I slept until 11. I got up fed the cat, played with the dog, and watched SVU. I wrote my intent to student teach. After I was up for a total of 3 hours I got insanely tired. I dragged myself upstairs and passed out. I woke up in time to go to church. I wasn't going to go but we thought that 2 of our teachers weren't going to make it because they had to take their daughter to the ER for x-rays. I was going to have to teach, luckily they made it. I spent the rest of the time at church doing sitting jobs like attendance and other things. I came home I watched new SVU, never disappointing. Now I shall sleep some more.

Carrie Out

No comments: