Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Runnin round

Started the morning off in Kindergarten. Have I mentioned how much I enjoy it? No matter how tired I feel on the drive there when I get to the classroom I automatically wake up. Today we made number lines and friend books I wish that was the kind of homework we had around here. I also caught a millipede and a cricket in our classroom, the teacher was grossed out, bugs don't bother me. Came back and had a group meeting for my math class. We are teaching the activity tomorrow and we had to prep. I had an hour until class so I did my devotions then grabbed a pita and some hummus for lunch. Then it was off to boring Old Man River's class. It was exceptionally boring, three pages worth of drawings. Maybe just because I was especially anxious to get out of there today. As soon as class was over I headed to Springers. Jodi and Trey fly out in the morning so I wanted to spend some time with them before they left. Trey was being angry today, he was crying a lot. We think he may be cutting teeth, he was chewing on everything. Still crying or no crying he's adorable and now I must wait til Thanksgiving to see them again. I grabbed dinner at home then went to the church. Youth went really well tonight our elementary kids were good and our junior highers were fun. After church I went home and watched SVU soooo good. I may be mildly obsessed but I don't care, ha. Basketball in the morning bed in the, well, now.

Carrie Out

No comments: