Sunday, March 30, 2008

15 Hours of Fun!

You know what I love?? A good 15 hour day. I got up to a lovely 7 am bus this morning. I was greeted by some doughnuts, juice, and viewing of Lilo and Stitch. That took up about 1 of the 4 hours. I tried to sleep through the rest. Oh Shawnee. It was freezing cold and sleet/raining the whole game. A truly delightful atmosphere. We lost our first game in the 10th inninng because of many costly errors on the part of our middle infield. We should have never even been tied we won that game and then beat ourselves. We won the 2nd game 2-1. I hit a 2 run homerun my first at bat and that was all we needed to win apparently. At least we got in a victory. Dinner was enjoyed at Wendy's, not that I really enjoy Wendy's but food is food. On the way home we watched "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium," I brought it. I really like that film a lot. We also watched Aladdin, when it was over we caught Coach Andrew's sitting in the front seat whistling "A Whole New World" to himself, funny stuff. Got back here and was a little energized sitting on buses does that to you. I went over to Hoyle and hung out with Ashley, Levi, and Chris. We were supposed to watch a movie or something never accomplished that just messed around for a bit. Now I need to shower and get some sleep for yet another game tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: