Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Bye Bye Brett:(

Drama, Drama, everywhere but not a drop to drink. Wait that's not how the saying goes oh well it is here at Lincoln College. Got up early this morning to go talk to Coach Thomas with Ashley. With all that has went on in basketball this week it was much needed for all parties involved. It was a good heart to heart like we haven't had in a long time. I was proud of him he finally admitted to us that he feels like he didn't do a job good this year. We agreed he hasn't been around and when he is he doesn't say much, sure Ash and I talk to him but that's because we make the effort. Art class has moved onto a new piece finally and it wasn't too bad. Lunch was next we ate with Coach Thomas per his invitation, it was some more deep conversation but it was peppered with some laughter this time. We already told him just because baseball is about to start doesn't mean we fall off the face of the earth, he just grinned. I enjoyed spending a majority of my day with him. Religions class was interesting we are starting Judaism and got to watch some of the "Prince of Egypt". I spent the afternoon in my room in Packer Fan mourning. My glorious Brett Favre announced his retirement today, so sad. People have been giving me crap all day they are just jealous of his awesomeness. Practice was once again a fiasco well more like after practice. We missed cafeteria dinner thanks to a 30 minute arguement and Ash, Nik, Chels, and I ended up eating at First Wok, mmm tastalicious. The rest of the night was hanging out in Hoyle with the girls and Neil just chilling out. Tomorrow is round 2 of regionals at Godfrey should be in for a grand time.

Carrie Out

No comments: