Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Springly

I was very restless for some reason this morning, I woke up early and could not even think about getting more sleep. We did centers at tutoring this morning, I enjoyed hanging out with the kids. Math was another racing day with Jerred this time it worked out for us though, we both got done early and got to leave class. We chilled on the couches in our free time and ended up having small group class out in the lobby as well. We didn't do anything in small group just sat around and talked to each other, but who's complaining. I had lunch with Jerred, Gabby, and Coach Thomas. Coach Thomas had his best creepy on so that was entertaining. Pyschology class was I don't even know I didn't pay attention. Practice was cancelled today Coach hates practicing in the gym almost as much as we do. I spent all my extra time for the afternoon hanging out in Coach Wilson's office. Ali came after school so I got to play with her for a while too. Dinner was ribs and potatos, mmm, I ate with my softball team. This whole getting along thing is new for me it didn't happen last year, I enjoy it. Karen, Ashley and I went on a post dinner walk to soak up the nice weather. It was delightful I am ready for some dry spring weather. It got me a little pumped up so I came back and downloaded some good baseball music. I have to get up for Thursday morning bonding so I must be off. We are supposed to play in Quincy tomorrow I hope we finally get one in.

Carrie Out

No comments: