Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Break Over


We are rocking our mock Mickey Ears, what can we say, we're awesome!
Nothing like playing in the warm sunny Florida weather then coming back to cold Illinois and being rained out. Playing in Disney got me all jacked up for playing softball and we were handed a rainout and gym practice...boo! Tutoring went well this morning. The teacher left a note and footprints from a "leprechaun" the kids were so excited they thought one had really come. Then it was back to Math class we dove right into learning, not what I was looking for. I didn't really pay attention Jerred and I had races to see who could solve the math riddles on our gradeschool worksheets first, I dominated. Small Group was a lot of nothing again peppered with me not paying attention. Lunch was all about Irish I had a brat, I don't think it was cooked, I bowed out halfway through it. I chilled and talked to Tony, Nikkie, and OD for awhile, it was entertaining. Next came some delightful abnormal psychology we are learning about mood disorders now but we just watched some films. Stupid indoor practice was next it was boring but I made my own entertainment. For dinner it was more Irish I ate corned beef, I don't even know what that is but I had two helpings, it was okay. Then Kristi and I met Mom and Carol to go to Kaylee's grandpa's visitation. Those suck period. The car ride was fun for catching up though. Mom got me a shamrock shake on the way home so tasty. Spent the rest of the night hanging out with Mary, Ash, the twins, and OD, always a good time. We are supposed to play tomorrow I don't think it's gonna happen.

Carrie Out

No comments: