Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Geometry is Confusing

I am tired and I have a headache, and it is only 9:30 lame. Woke up nice and late this morning and marched onto math class. We are working on geometry and vocabulary. For some reason Jerred and I really struggle with the vocab so the whole class gave us a hard time all morning. We can never find the right term for our answer the teacher thinks it's funny. Small group was presentation day my group didn't go but we participated in the other group's campus violence talk, it was interesting. Lunch was not too good. I ate some toasted PB&J which never disappoints. Pysch class was next we watched a video on OCD that is some crazy stuff. Then I had to make up a religions test before practice. I will only be in that class two more times before the end of the semester because of softball. Practice was good because it was a lovely day outside and I enjoyed the weather. We did a lot of hitting and we played the game game. Nice title I know. My team was destroyed and when one of our girls had to leave for class Ryan came over and joined my team. I still had fun. Then I went to watch the baseball game. They played Heartland it was a close match-up and we won in extra innings. I spent the game playing with Ryan and talking to Michelle and Nicholas, he is getting so big. I ended up with Ryan for more of the evening, we went and ate in the cafeteria and to get icecream with Karen and Ashley. It was a grand time. Back here I have done homework but am still behind.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

I abhorrrrrrrr geometry. :( Why are you taking it?????