Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away

Woke up this morning ready to play ball...and got shot down yet again. We are already cancelled for tomorrow too, boo! Went to visit Coach Wilson this morning just for the sheer joy of it. Then I headed to art class. We did quick drawings wasn't too bad at all they are for some project we have yet to discover. I met Gabby for lunch but ended up camping out in the cafeteria long enough to eat with the entire softball team and my usual crew of the twins and Ashley. Stoltz came to conversate for a bit too, always a pleasure. Then came religions I was so bored I think we talked about Solomon but I am not sure. Off to trainer Joes for some pre practice rehab. Actually my arm hasn't hurt too bad since I've been moved into the infield, I like it. Practice was quick and boring. Some of us were a little hyper though which always spices up life. Dinner followed it was not good, same as everyday this week. I went ot Walgreens with Karen, Ariel, and Ash then. We had some conversations that were a little revealing but very funny. A quick break then it was off to Kristi's art show. It is part of her honors project so to support her the whole team went. It was really nice but we were really loud in the library I can't believe they didn't kick us out. I spent the rest of the night hanging out with Jerred. It was fun we chilled, talked, and watched good stuff on youtube. That all started three hours ago now I need to shower and sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: