Sunday, March 02, 2008

Great Day

It has been a very good day. I woke up this morning to go watch Ryan's last game, his team won the championship and Ashley and I enjoyed some bonding with Coach T. Then I came back and slept for a few hours until pre-game brunch. I woke up ready to go. Sophomore day went really well. Ali and Ryan were "in charge" and seeing them both so excited made it exciting for us. They each made us signs and decorated the gym with the team. We got all our helpers for the year, Ali, Ryan, and both Coaches cards. The kids were loving those as well. Introductions were nice and we got some ballons, candy, and big hugs from the kids. Coach Wilson has told me all week I used up my hugs from her so I wasn't going to get one, she tried to slip me but I caught her. Even Coach Thomas was in the spirit today he got all fancy dressed up and actually was nice to me for a few moments and gave me a hug. The first half of the game was good we hung with the #1 team in the nation, the 2nd half wasn't so good. I thought I played alright lots of rebounds and 4 points. I never took a jump shot though, probably should have. Alyssa and Ryker game to the game it was great to see them, I miss them a lot. Parents, Grandparents, and Jay came too, score Carrie fans:) We had a little dinner thingy after the game for parents and players, it was nice to sit around talk and eat. Then I went back to watch the boys game and talk to OD for a while. A quick shower and then it was off to ATL for Alexis birthday party. I figured since I skipped everything else this year I should at least attend this. I had a lot of fun playing games with the kids and just hanging out. I made a 3 year old friend too he was too cute. Well now it is 2 in the morning and I have a jam packed day tomorrow must rest.

Carrie Out

No comments: