Thursday, March 27, 2008

Freezing

This is a crazy comeback I am watching right now. I love March Madness. Western Kentucky has come back on UCLA from being down 21. Ahh basketball. I slept almost 12 hours last night, that is as much as I usually sleep in 2 days. I don't know why I was so tired but I passed out. Got up this morning and headed to drawing class. We started stippling makes my hand cramp but looks cool. Then it was lunch time. I ate with Coach Thomas today, I hadn't talked to him in about a week so it was neccessary. Then Ashley and I went and sat in Bridgett's office with him for awhile just spreading the joy. It was cold out tonight for our game I was layered upon layered. I went 3-4 with 2 singles, a RBI double, 2 stolen bases, and 2 double plays on defense. We won 10-8 but were up 10-4 at the top of the 7th we had a slight breakdown. We didn't finish the second game thanks to the rain, who cares it was freezing. I was starving by that time so I went and ate my weight in food. Okay maybe not that much but I ate a lot. After warming up I went with Karen to the Jazz Ensemble/Improv show. It was actually really good. They had a African Percussion thing that was awesome. Then I stopped over by Hoyle to visit Ash, and the twins. Levi came over too so we sat around and watched basketball. I am feeling tired so I need to go give my pillow a work out.

Carrie Out

No comments: