Friday, March 21, 2008

Home Again?

I had a good day of improvisation. I woke up restlest again this morning it was seven. I couldn't get back to sleep but shortly recieved a call that my game in Quincy was cancelled...bummer, it was a beatiful day out. Around 9 Ashley called and we headed to Coach Thomas class for some Thursday morning bonding. He was cracking me up as always. Ryan showed up after a little while he didn't have school so I got to play with him as well which is fun. We stayed for about an hour and half and it was grandly. I couldn't just annoy Coach Thomas I had to go visit Coach Wilson. She brought us Easter treats they were tasty and we throughly pestered her. Then we all went to lunch, I ate with the baseball players. The conversation was good the food not so much. We camped out for a long while which was spectacular. My class of the day was boring, I was very ADD, I have no idea what went on all I know is that I wanted out. When I was finally released I had to go meet Coach Andrews for workstudy stuff then it was back to the dorm to pack up and leave. I jammed out as I packed, said my goodbyes and hit the road. I got home played with the dog went for a bike ride and tried out the Wii. I ended up going to Peoria with Mom and Grandma which was nice. We ate at Avanti's I have been craving that for a long while. Came back here and played some more Wii, I am almost good at it but it's fun. I need more practice.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

I too was craving Avantis on Thursday night, so I went and got me some.