Monday, March 31, 2008

Paper Break

Happy Birthday Sawyer, we love and miss you every single day.

Paper break, it is much needed, how I loathe research papers. I'm feeling a bit random so here it goes. I lost my cell phone today. For once I can remember everywhere I was but in my retracing efforts came up empty handed. I seem to lose everything I touch, it is very frustrating. I make notes to remind myself where things are then lose the notes, helpful. Spent the morning in class, not learning, but talking to Jerred. On that subject it is still up in the air with him, everyone at school thinks we are dating, we are both not so sure. I kind of wish a decision would be made. My math teachers Mom died, she spent the whole class on the verge of tears. I feel really bad for her and have no idea why she was there we tried to be extra peppy for her today. I had to read for Spring PTK inductions this evening. I lost my script luckily there was an extra, it was grand. We had ice cream sundaes with the President afterwards, awkward. We got on the subject of graduation and people were telling him I should give the commencement address, crazy but whatever. Coach Wilson finally came back to school she was gone for a week on vacation, I missed chilling in the office. I have spent the night working on a dumb paper about effective student-teacher communication, I have five pages down and two to go. My life is out of control.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Thanks for remembering our special boy!