Sunday, March 30, 2008

Work, Work, and More Work

Rain has once again chased away softball, oh well I needed the day off my uniform was really starting to smell. I got to sleep in today which was much needed. I headed to the caf to eat brunch with Jerred and the softball girls. I enjoyed a self created cinnamon-raisin toast sandwich. I came back here to start on the mass of homework the weighs me down. I accomplished a lot: a math packet, a religions packet, a book assignment, 2 of six pages of one paper, 3 of 6 pages of another paper, and an entire psychology paper. Throw on top of that laundry, hurray for a finally clean uniform, room cleaning and lysoling and I think I did some accomplishing today. I had basketball on in the background all afternooon I was really pulling for a Davidson upset, they barely missed it, my money's on UCLA now. Went to dinner, it wasn't good, then went over to hang out with Ashley for awhile. We watched "The Rookie," such a good movie. I came back here to do some more homework and discovered I lost an entire packet I need for a small group presentation tomorrow looks like I'm going to have to wing it. I wrote Kale again today, my letters are kinda of long but once I get started I have to keep going. Good thing he's such a reader, haha. But for now I must go comb my hair.

Carrie Out

No comments: