Sunday, March 02, 2008

I <3 My Family

I had a great day. I got up nice and late after staying up until 3:30 this morning. Spent the early afternoon cleaning and doing homework. Then it was off to Tremont for Kale's going away party. It was a beautiful day, I even broke out my newest pair of plaid shorts, much to everyones pleasure. I love my family, I know I always write that on here, but seriously they are awesome. I had a great time seeing everyone even if we were together to say goodbye. I love seeing my family, even if I am picked on the whole time, they make me smile. It was nice to see Clay and Kyleigh too, they are adorable and so much fun to play with. I even got to see Darci and Dani today which hasn't happened since Christmas. I just really enjoyed my afternoon out in the nice weather with my favorite people and some good food. Family is the cheapest and best entertainment around. I headed back to school for basketball practice. It was okay from my standpoint, we got in a fight for some stupid reason with the freshmen again. Coach made us stay upstairs until they all left the locker room, safety in numbers. Fighting is dumb. The night has been spent finishing my 10 page math test with Jerred, who knew elementary math could be so challenging. No fear though we conquered it. Ashley and Dustin came over for a while to hang out so that was good too. My day was made great by my favorite people.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Yeah, and I'm pretty much the most favoritest of all!

High Five.

Stick It.