Friday, March 28, 2008

Pool Shark

It has been a good day and I am a little worn out now. Got up nice and latish (Yahoo 9:37) for class this morning. Math was super boring. Probably because we started geometry and because Jerred would not talk all morning, he was in a bad mood. Then we headed to Small Group all we had to do was pick a class topic and left, that was sweet. I ate lunch with Coach Thomas, he was in a bad mood too. I was a little hyper he told me "I love you, but I am not in the mood today. I want you to count to 50, 18times before you talk to me." Just for the cleverness of his statement I left him alone. Next I went to Pysch class we finished up OCD and watched True Life from MTV it was interesting. I got a letter from Kale today. It was really nice, he seems to be doing alright and really enjoying church and class. I ended up with Ryan for the entire afternoon/evening. We played a bazillion games of pool and ping pong and hung out while Bridgett worked. I had only played pool twice in my life prior to that I am not very good. We met Bridgett, Ashley, Jerred, and Karen for dinner, it was lovely. Bridgett cracks me up I love a good day spent with the Thomas family. Karen, Ryan, Ash, and I went on an after dinner walk which was nice. We got back and watched Davidson whip up on Wisconsin, what a great game. Ryan finally left at about 8:00 which was the time Mom and Brent called to meet me. We enjoyed some delicious Culver's ice-cream. I came back to school and went to hang out with Jerred for awhile. He was finally in a better mood. Then I journeyed to Hoyle for awhile. Now it is time for me to shower/sleep. Hurray 7 am bus and five hour ride, Shawnee here we come.

Carrie Out

No comments: