Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend

Easter break was fast but enjoyable. I spent a lot of time playing video games with the boys (Wii is addicting) and watching March Madness which has been crazy. Yesterday was a good day. It was not my typical Easter activities but I guess since there were none the impromptu plans sufficed rather well. Church was good, I miss being able to go every week. I got to talk to Toby for the first time since Thanksgiving so that was nice, I really miss him. I also got to see Matty, Lys, and Ryker which always makes me smile. I invited myself along to Easter Brunch with Kip, Deanna, Kacy, and Grandma which was lovely. I even got to see Kacy's house for the first time, I know I am behind the times, but it was pretty sweet. I enjoyed spending time with them and pestering Kip since I am so good at it, good thing he loves me. We went to the Brown's in the evening to visit and play bocce which was delightful, I love some good family bonding. Today was spent packing up what I had spread all over the house and heading back to school. I stopped through Atlanta before I came back from practice to visit the Finchum's I hadn't seen them in a few weeks and didn't want them to miss me:) Practice was extremely boring, minus running down the middle of the street in shorts and a t-shirt. Coach really should be clearer next time he says run. The evening was passed hanging out, (and showering thanks to no hot water here) in Hoyle. Then I came back here and chilled with Gabby, Kayla, Brad, and Jerred for awhile just because we could. Now it is time for me to wind down, or at least try.

Carrie Out

No comments: