Monday, March 03, 2008

A Victory Albeit An Ugly One

We won our game in overtime. It was ugly we should have never gotten to overtime, we had a 7 point lead with 40 seconds left but thanks to some dumb moves we blew it. My team is ridiculous. I ended up with about 14 points and played well personally but it was interesting. We got in a two hour fight after the game Coach and Coach included, it was the dumbest thing ever. It just frustrates me that just because a kid is from the city that they believe their life is so much worse than everyone else. Still it was nice to win. I did not want to lose at home nor in the first round so I will take the victory no matter what strings came attatched to it. The day was pretty laid back. I read with the kids at tutoring this morning. Then I went to math class to turn in my completed! test and get my learn on. Small group wasn't too bad today either all though like most days I spent half of the time just talking to Jerred. Lunch was had with OD and Nikkie and was a grand old time. I took my psychology test next, it took me all of 15 minutes, wasn't too bad. Then I hung in Coaches office for awhile. The rest of the afternoon was spent doing nothing and it was good. Coach Thomas drove us in the bus to LCC to play tonight. We were joking with him about being back in his element fulfilling his passion for bus driving. Oh 55-Tony and his favorite radio station, static noise. For memories sake it was nice to have one more ride in 55-Tony's bus.

Carrie Out

No comments: