Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Finally a Game!

I got no sleep last night, I have no idea why but I just sat up all night. I wrote Kale my first letter, it was highly intelligent. I don't know how to fold letters it was in a tiny square that I threw in the envelope. I think I need to take a paper folding class. Drawing class this morning went fine we drew a picture of a barn picture, thrilling. Then I escaped to lunch it wasn't too good but it was way better than the sack lunches we were supposed to eat. So this is random. We took a party bus to our game tonight. Leather plush couches, champagne glasses, the works, it was pretty cool. Our original bus apparently broke down or something, fair trade. The game was alright. We played well all but one innning and that was the fourth we were down 7-2. I started a rally in the sixth though and we came back to win 11-7, yahoo. We had Monicals for dinner it was SO good. I love Monicals. I have never seen us devour so much food so quickly it was a sight, but tasty. Got back here and started on the homework. I have completed all my assignments due tomorrow so I'm counting it as a small success. I chilled and played computer games while listening to Kyle and Jerred's radio show. I am really tired and need to shower in my finally hot water.

Carrie Out

No comments: