Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas has Begun:)

11:45 and all is well. I had plans of getting in earlier than this...fail. Woke up to dreary rain and blustery cold, makes for a pleasant walk to my favorite class in the world. This just in I hate Chemistry. It wasn't too painful today at least just notes and naming alkenes, I'll so use that in the real world. Had an hour before work, spent it watching some TV and reading. At work today I watched Richard Scarry's Busytown on youtube. I loved that show as a kid, still enjoy it. I also watched Disney's original Once Upon a Christmas special. I LOVE CHRISTMAS. I have already declared it Christmas season for myself, so excited. Off to creative writing, we got in a big debate today over the genre of creative non-fiction and what should and shouldn't be labeled that way. Kept my attention for the most part. Philosophy is all about evil in the world lately, it's not too bad. We read Job today, finally a story I know. Sprinted off to practice, it was a long one today, 2 1/2 hours of joy. Actually I improved so that was nice I got down our press rotation which I had been struggling with. I look a lot better live than in breakdowns because there is more movement and places where I can make up for what I don't know. After practice I went to Justins for dinner, steak and hashbrowns, that's some nice food right there. I was tired so I chilled on the floor for a long time, then we decided to go to Walmart so he could get groceries for the week...and cookiedough. I baked some cookies and then we watched "Kung Fu Panda" it was funny and we all know I enjoy cartoons.

Carrie Out

No comments: