Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quick?

5:15 it comes early, good choice Carrie. I have practice early in the am so I'll try to be quick. Chemistry was chemistry confusing and boring. I was tired so apparently fell asleep for the entire hour and half break between classes. Ate lunch and was gravely disappointed. It was supposed to be nacho bar according to the menu. I LOVE nacho bar...let down. My choices were pasta, pasta, and more pasta. I settled for a grilled cheese. Creative writing was enjoyable as always, Philosophy was dumb. Hurried off to practice for 2 and 1/2 hours of fun. It was crazy. We scrimmage some guys today and Coach Cusac. He has itty bitty bird legs but is insanely quick. Practice was definately tiring. We sprinted to the cafeteria to eat Thanksgiving feast before it closed. It was very tasty turkey and all the fixings. I even ate some sweet potato pie not bad. We sat around enjoying our food and laughing real hard. Headed to the library to do some homework for education class then finally hit the shower. Loaded up and went to the Campus House for Thursday night worship and small group. I was tired when I got there but the atmosphere just gets me all jacked up. It was fun and apparently we are having a sleep over tomorrow, exciting!

No comments: