Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Free Evening

Ahh I am in the midst of enjoying an evening of no where to go and no one to meet. It's peaceful. My Chemisty quiz went okay today, at least I think it did. I knew it all, then the paper was put in front of my face and my mind blanked. I did recieve a gift today though, no class on Thursday! Had about an hour until work I spent it finishing it up my creative writing essay. Had some cheese potato soup from home for lunch, warming Works flavor of the day was watching Brett Favre clips on NFL network. He's just so awesome. Creative writing was suprisingly boring today. We just discussed and were shown how to incoporate research into creative non-fiction. I got a pleasant suprise afterwards, NO Philosophy!!! Yeah for not wasting 75 more minutes of my life. My body was exhausted so I gladly rested up until practice watching a little Spongebob. Practice was weird today. It was just very low gear and slow, it seemed like it took forever. It was hard to do too much though. We have to practice on the rec courts this week because we are hosting volleyball nationals. It is loud and there are people on and off of the rec courts, it's hard to focus. We went to dinner at the caf. Beef brisket and french onion soup, not to shabby. The rest of the night has been spent on doing homework and just relaxing, I like it.

Carrie Out

No comments: