Monday, November 10, 2008

Unmotivated

Ahh Mondays, I have felt completely unmotivated and unable to start anything today. Got up and went to BJ. I was getting irratated with one of my girls she is never truthful about what work she has to do. I don't know how to help her when she won't even tell me what homework she has. Anyways I didn't have to shadow today because it was their semester party or something. It was much appreciated. This left me with a solid 2 hours of free time until my next class. I negelected to do nothing besides lay on my bed huddled up in the nest I had built. My room is a bit frigid the heat is on, I believe but it is all but trickling out. This leads me to spend most of my time under three blankets in sweats to stay warm. Grabbed a quick lunch of grilled cheese then off to class. We discussed sexual tolerance, at least it wasn't boring. Seeing as that was my only class of the day unmotivated me bummed around the room until practice. I couldn't get going there either, which was frustrating. Coach always divides our teams up into starters, sophmores, and first years and then doesn't understand why the same team always wins. Duh! Left practice 45 minutes early because I had to go to a school board meeting in Le Roy for education class. My friend Ryan H. drove, it was an adventure seeing as we didn't know exactly where we were going nor were the printed off directions we had correct. But we made it. The meeting was at 7 we ended up leaving at 9 and it was barely halfway through. Remind me to never run for school board. I was starving when we got back and didn't have my license so I swang through my room before heading to Encounter. I got about halfway there then thought I didn't want to go I was already 45 minutes late. I went anyways got there just in time to hear Pete preach, I love his sermons. It was on being intentional, good stuff. Hung out with the kids afterwards shooting the breeze and being cool. On the way back Ben (the other minister), Pete, Justin and I decided to throw a tennis ball into that big white tent looking thing by the Bone to see if it would come out one of the drains. Our experiment failed but we found another tennis ball in one, apparently we were not the first to try this. Chilled at the Campus house a bit more then called it a night, I should do the same here.

Carrie Out