Sunday, November 02, 2008

Reward Practice

I'm a bit tired right now, not real sure why. I stayed up until 2 last night just to make sure my clock automatically switched. I told you I have been real anxious/worried about time lately, maybe because I have so little. Still I was not late to anything today, beautiful. Got up for practice this is the second week in a row I haven't been to church, I don't like it. Since practice was earlier no one got to go to church so Coach made us do a good deed to apparently make up for it. We folded huge bins of towels for our equipment manager so he could spend more time with his family today. It wasn't bad, we made it fun. Practice turned into reward day for hard work. We only were there for an hour, we scrimmaged and played a shooting game, it was nice. Went to brunch with Stacey then came back and watched football. How bout those Lions? That game was intense, I am upset the Bears pulled it out. Jet's pulled off the upset and the Pack almost did, now those games I would have loved to watch. I downloaded some podcasts onto my ipod. Spent work listening to Dan Patricks show, hilarious. Talked to Ryan for a bit on the computer, he's homesick but doesn't get t oleave till December 13th. Made me sad I feel bad for him. I am working on sending him some stuff to make him smile. After work met with some of my teamates and went to dinner at Avanti's. Food was yum, and it was fun. We hit up the DQ afterwards and watched a little Disney channel there. I miss Disney channel. Had a meeting for education class, talked to Chelsea, then watched Brothers & Sisters, good stuff. My bed is needing a pal.

Carrie Out

No comments: