Sunday, November 02, 2008

Chill

Time changes mess me up. I have a feeling I am going to be late to something tomorrow, I just haven't decided what yet. Today was pretty lax and honestly I enjoyed it. My only comittment of the day came this morning via basketball practice. It wasn't too bad, I finally remembered a couple of the plays and rotations so that was encouraging. We had recruits in today so we all went to lunch together. They were nice girls and we all had fun hanging out. Came back and showered then started watching the Notre Dame game, apparently I fell asleep. Not that it mattered that dang game took forever. 4 OT's that's ridiculous, not that I watched them all I caught the first half and the last OT. Watched some Black Sheep for sheer enjoyment, that's funny stuff. Then I went over to Justin and Kaho's for awhile. Brent and Brady were there too we just chilled out, watch Illinois win and the boys played playstation. They all went to the hockey game in town. I am poor I opted out, I have to buy a ticket to a game for next week, that's enough hockey for me. I instead decided I really wanted some guacamole. Went to Walmart bought the goods and got it done. I have discovered this strange desire for avacado ever since Casie made us guacomole last year, it's yummy stuff. The rest of the night has been widdled away doing a bit of homework and catching up on my missed episodes of Brother's & Sisters. That show got real intense while I wasn't watching.

No comments: