Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas I'm Excited

I am currently at work. I have spent my two hours on the clock watching old Disney Christmas cartoons via Youtube. It is pretty much amazing, all my favorites. Tonight it was Donalds Snow fight and the whole Disney's Christmas Gift Special. I have this odd issue, the right side of my jaw and teeth ache. Like I got hit in the face...only I didn't. It throbs at night and is hard to sleep with. Went to BJ this morning we studied history terms, now that interests me. Then I worked an hour before heading to lunch. Chicken strips and corn on the cob yummers. Education class was entertaining today, we did this demonstration where some of us were blindfolded and given a piece of paper. We had to try and make what our partner was telling us too but we couldn't see or ask questions. I must say I make an awesome blinded paper fan. Off to lab we synthesized asprin, no idea what that means but hey I did it. Worked on my education powerpoint right up until I had to come to Shirk. No practice tonight just weight form with the trainer then game film. Coach baked us peanut butter brownies, yeah snacks. Mom called and tried to talk me into switching the day we had Christmas. Nu uh No Way Never Gonna Happen. I am very set in my Christmas ways. Went to Justin's for dinner again he said if Mom was going to change Christmas then she would need to contact the calendar people. Roast and the fixings, love it it was good. We watched Get Smart tonight very funny. Then I came here, now I must go pick up weights.

Carrie Out

No comments: