Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Neverending Practice

Wow should be sleeping right now. Honestly my sleep habits have got out of hand lately, bad choices. Woke to go to the ol BJHS. We worked on some math, a little science, and a reading worksheet. I shadowed in reading class. I think shadowing is soooo boring, shh it's secret. Gave our presentation in Education class today, it took the whole block. I don't think we did bad and everyone got their stuff done so that was relieving. Had 2 hours before practice. I read a 30 page article and answered 10 questions about it for philosophy. Five pages later and it was done. I was tired so I squeaked in a nap then headed to the gym. Practice was supposed to be at 5, it got moved up to 4:45. It was supposed to end at seven it ended at 7:30. We thought we were done. We thought wrong. We then had a 30 minute "core" circuit with the trainer. This means medicine balls, exercise balls, and all sorts of movements that make your abs burn. I had just enough time to eat and shower before Encounter. Service was really good today. It kept my full attention and I was even tired. The sermon was especially good tonight it was on loving God. Hung out talked to some people then walked back with my new walking crew, the kids in the band, Pete, Kelsey C. and a few others. I like talking to them. Didn't lounge around the campus house I left right away. Had to get some gas my light has been all day just didn't have the time. Now I have been working on my 5 page creative writing essay which is due tomorrow...good choices. Chem quiz tomorrow, wish me luck, hopefully the flash cards help!

Carrie Out

No comments: