Monday, November 03, 2008

Jovial, I like it

I've been rather jovial today, not sure why, but it's been enjoyable. Woke up for some chemistry review with Mr. Troll, had a whole hour full today. I understand it mostly as of right now, lets hope that I understand it just as much tomorrow morning. Watched a little Cash Cab before class. Seriously I would own at that show, I know all the answers. It's a gift. Worked at BJ this morning did some English, good stuff. Shadowed science class and help correct tests with the students, fun fun. For lunch I enjoyed double grilled cheese:) Here is my lunch time conversation: Holly-I could see you being Amish, Me-What?, Holly-I don't know you just kind of look like it...the rest of the team busting in laughter. It was random and a bit odd but allowed me a good platform for jokes all day. Class was decent we just discussed a book I didn't read, the teacher could never tell though, I throw out answers like I have. Did some homework and relaxed before hitting up practice. We were still on the Amish thing so I ask Coach "Do I look Amish?".......long pause, "No?" Wow really Coach did you just consider that, what is going on. Everyone got a good laugh out of that. Practice wasn't too bad constant motion but I was just enjoying things today. Ate dinner at the Dugout with the team, I have become addicted to their wraps. Then I went to Encounter, seriously I love that place. I missed last week I felt like I hadn't been in like a month. Service was excellent and the sermon was very good on faith. I did get soaked though, faith demonstration about being in the dark, long story. Helped clean up because I just happend to be talking to Kelsey and Justin who were taking down band equipment. It was fun though, I walked back with them and the staff. Talked to Pete for awhile it was entertaining, then called it a night. Now I should invest in sleep for the big Chem test tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: