Thursday, November 06, 2008

Cookie Dough

I couldn't sleep last night, which was crazy cause I was tired. I was dragging this morning but I made it to class none the less. I got back my test from Tuesday, I failed, literally. I just can't seem to get grasp in that class, I hate it. Although the test was bad I am still clinging onto my C, so that's decent. I slept till lunch I was worn out. Woke up grabbed a quick lunch then printed off my story before heading to creative writing. We read creative narratives today they were interesting. Grabbed a Gatorade before my next class I was parched all the day long. Philosophy was boring but I survived. Ran to practice and got there right at the beginning. It was a long one today, our bodies were a little worn going in. Everyone's legs were dead. I was sweating like no other for some reason, I swear I lost like 60 pounds of water....well maybe not. Right after practice I grabbed some dinner to go at the Dugout and took a quick shower. Kelsey Coker and I had made plans on Monday to hang out before Bible study. I picked her up and we went to her boyfriend Justin's apartment. We baked a cookie cake for another girl in our groups birthday, it turned out good. Plus we ate a lot of cookie dough and watched the Office, excellent. Headed to Bible study of which I have a fore mentioned that I love. We did the 10 commandments tonight, good stuff. We had fun just hanging out and laughing. For some reason I came back and watched Ron Clark story clips on Youtube. I love that movie, maybe a weekend renter.

Carrie Out

No comments: