Sunday, November 09, 2008

Feeling Kinda Sunday

Got up to go to church at Jacob's Well this morning. I was running ahead of schedule so I was taking my sweet time, only I took too much and was then running behind. I hurried out the door to pick up my friend Stacie from ISU to go with me. We made it and it was only a little after 10:30 service hadn't even started, perfect timing. Service today was all about te International Sunday of Prayer for the Persecuted Church, it was interesting. Dropped Stacie back off then hit up the caf for Sunday brunch, yeah french toast. Had a few hours to spare before work, I watched football. I found joy in watching how bad Rex Grossman is. I did not find joy in watching how bad Aaron Rodgers has been playing. Good thing we have a a good defense and decent special teams or we would never be in a game. I am upset with a loss to the Vikes but to make myself feel better will blame it on Rodgers. Favre's Jet's made a killing on the terrible Rams, but hey they beat the Cowboys. Work was work. I listened to Dan Patrick and read for class. I did help a man set up a Wallyball court, first time now I am a more complete employee. Headed home after work. Had some yummy homecooked food, then went to youth group. I miss my church people, we had fun playing some games and hanging out. Makes me ready for a break from school. Stopped by Grandma and Grandpa's on the way home to pick up some stuff. Watched Brother's & Sister's with Mom, always dramalicious then headed back. Now I need to read.

Carrie Out

No comments: