Saturday, November 08, 2008

Night Off

I didn't get up till 12 today, probably because I didn't go to bed till 3:30. Still it was glorious. Got up with enough time to grab lunch. It was buffalo chicken sandwich day, which I love. Wasn't very hungry though I was upset, I managed to eat half though. Came back to the room and watched the Illini's terrible display of football then headed to the gym. We scrimmaged Monmouth today. Everytime I see us play live I am less impressed, it's just kind of sloppy and all over the place. After the game I went to Monicals with the parents. Monical's is tasty. Coach Wilson called, our girls won a game which is apparently suprising, but then they lost, not so suprising. Spent some time in the library researching an education project on the achivement gap. It's interesting enough, now if only I could find the video clip I want to go with it. The rest of the night has been spent relaxing in front of the tv, nice. Watched a little Celebrity Rehab, it's a newfound interest. I also watched Lethal Weapon 4, I love the Lethal Weapon series. I have done nothing at all all night and I don't feel bad about it. I run crazy busy all week long it's nice to have some unscheduled time.

No comments: