Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Long Day

I'm a bit tired, too bad I'm at work and can't sleep. I woke up before my alarm this morning been doing that this week, not to fond of it. Went to BJ worked on a paper outline, my student kinda frustrates me. She will not do her homework and needs constant attention to keep on task, kinda annoying. Worked which translates into listening to yesterdays Dan Patrick show. Lunch was eaten on a sprint before I went to Education class. We just listened to a presentation today on charter schools it was an interesting topic for the first 30 minutes after that my attention span didn't care. Chem lab was something I could do today. We built all kinds of molecules using kits, it was like intense legos. We got out early which was greatly beneficial to me, I was tired and could use a pre-practice nap. Practice was at five, it was constant motion, tiring, but not bad. I caught an elbow in the right arm that made my hand go numb. Got a little lump and a bruise good times. Ate dinner at the Dugout with Holly, then had enough time to shower and do a little homework before heading back to work. I got paid to play yahoo games, talk to Nikkie, and listent to Dan Patrick, still it has been a long day. Now I need to go pick up weights cause I know the girl I work with isn't going to do anything.

Carrie Out

No comments: