Thursday, November 20, 2008

Failing

I had planned on going to bed earlyish last night...then Ashley called. We get a bit out of hand and a quick phonce call results in a a long conversation over an hour. Oh well it was a needed catch up. BJHS wasn't bad today I helped my girl come up with a topic for a persuasive paper. It was on some "Twilight" book series never read it apparently it's pretty big. Education class was all discussion not too bad. I had a bad and frustrating few hours in the afternoon. My chemistry lab was not hard today the report sheet was. I could not understand it. I got back my chemistry quiz I failed again. I don't know what to do I studied for a week, I did flashcards, I thought I knew the information. It really really frustrates me when I try all I can and still am sub par. I am now pulling a D in that class. I have hardly ever gotten B's and would be more than happy with a C, but a D, I don't even know how to deal with that. I was on edge and just left lab early deciding to finish my report sheet later. I just needed out of that enviroment. I went to practice angry and not wanting to be there. My teammates made me laugh and the exercise made me feel so much better. I left practice actually being glad I went. Hurried through a shower and dinner then headed to the Campus House. It was James 5 night (in reference to the verse). All of the girls went to Ben and Jo Miller's house and talked life. It was interesting. Meredith, Kelsey C., and I actually ended up staying for 2 hours after everyone else left just talking and laughing with Jo. I didn't even know it but I definately needed that, it was very refreshing. It is now almost one and I just got in but I am feeling better so that's all that matters. I don't have class till 1 tomorrow any ways.

Carrie Out

No comments: