Saturday, November 08, 2008

Work I do it

My mouse annoys me, it is very uncooperative, it may have to go soon. Didn't sleep well again last night, seems to be the weeks trend. Woke up tired but went to work anyways. I watched ER and played a computer game, rough I know but I'd rather been sleeping. I got back to my room and fell asleep for about an hour and a half. It was one of those naps where you have absolutely no memory of when you fell asleep and what time it was, nice. Made some Easy Mac grabbed a yogurt and went back to work. Listened to Dan Patrick and read the USA today. Spent my next break watching Rob & Big, then back to work. This time it was Full House and MSN, good stuff. Just for information my job is to check students in and out of Shirk and issue equipment. I do do this, it's just quick interactions so I have lots fo free time. The last shift of the day ran straight to practice. We got our gear in today. I now own Wesleyan sweats and a t-shirt, something that doesn't say Lincoln College on it. Practice was I don't even know today. It was pre-game but it was weak and confusing on everyones part. Got out and went to dinner, chicken fajita's and cheesecake, excellent work cafeteria. Showered then met Kelsey C. and Justin at the ISU/U of I swim meet to watch a friend from small group. It was entertaining. Mom called so I went with her to Walmart I was fresh out of most things I survive on, it was necessary. Came back and made more guacamole, had to use up the rest of my veggies before they spoiled. Spent the rest of the night watching the Ron Clark Story. Good movie, awesome teacher, and Matthew Perry, I love Matthew Perry. Time for bed maybe I'll actually sleep tonight.

Carrie Out

No comments: