Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sore Throat

I don't feel good...boo. The weekend was alot of fun. We won both of our games, got to eat some good food, and just hang out. I was apparently the weekend entertainment, what can you do:) We got back around 10:00 last night but I didn't write because we had a house party. The boys basketball team came over and well it was crazy. I enjoy watching drunk people, they can down the alcohol. I on the other hand had one glass of champaign for our toast and that was it, still it was fun. Got back around 2ish and went to bed. Got up this morning with a sore throat and headed to church. Stacie came and picked me up this time our friends Travis and Ray went with us. Service was good, I wish practice didn't conflict with it all the time. We talked to Pete for a bit after service his birthday was yesterday and he was telling us all about it. I have never seen a man so proud of new shoes. We left and decided we were gonna go out for some warm drinks. Much to our dismay Fusion Brew was closed. We opted for Coffee Hound. Not as good in my opinion, far fewer choices, too much coffee. I settled for some hot chocolate, it was decent, but the company made it worth it. My throat was killing me when I got back so I downed some warm mint tea and watched the Jets own the Titans. It was good stuff. Then off to work. I reviewed Chemistry, drank apple cinnamon tea and caught some more football. I am real nervous about this next test on Tuesday. After work I felt even more like crap I hadn't eaten all day so I made myself eat a bowl of soup. I wanted to do my laundry but the machines have been full all afternoon. Now it is 7 and I am going to bed: 1 because I don't feel good 2 because I have 6am and 4pm practice tomorrow on top of a full day of classes.

Carrie Out

No comments: